WTB overhead console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would like to find one in good to great condition and prefer a tan color but depending on price im open to other color options.

(EDIT) OK, i am officially retarded. My upholstery is grey & black NOT TAN!!! i dont know what i was thinking!

Last edited:

Meberhart

Reaction score
I have a grey(its a dark color, not 100%) Safari Van over head console if you want it... $100

Shane_o_mac

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a grey one from the trucks with a blank front plate, I can get pics later today if your interested.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would like to find one in good to great condition and prefer a tan color but depending on price im open to other color options.

(EDIT) OK, i am officially retarded. My upholstery is grey & black NOT TAN!!! i dont know what i was thinking!

I still have that console/mirror kit for $65, like I said the gap isn't big and if you re-do your headliner some additional foam (or padding whatever its called haha) could contour to the lines.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a grey one from the trucks with a blank front plate, I can get pics later today if your interested.

Yes that would be great , thanks.
I still have that console/mirror kit for $65, like I said the gap isn't big and if you re-do your headliner some additional foam (or padding whatever its called haha) could contour to the lines.

Thanks but my headliner is perfect and I want to leave it that way, just looking for a simple install.

Shane_o_mac

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Could prolly do $50 shipped. Also i have the garage door opener blank that I would put back in.