WTB: Fuel lines from throttle body to firewall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Like the title says I'm in need of the fuel lines that connect at the throttle body and run down the firewall to the transmission area. These are hard metal lines and have to be from a TBI truck. I don't think it matters if it's a 4.3 5.0 or 5.7. I'd just run to the junkyard and grab a set myself but it's way too damn cold up here for that ****. So if anybody has these or wants to go to a junkyard and grab these for me I'll pay you for your time and shipping just let me know what you need and we can make it work. Shouldn't be too hard to ship these as they aren't very long.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey man, I don't have any for sale I am sorry to say, but just in case you have to go find some youself, if you can find some from an 88 or 89 all of those 2 years that I have seen have braided stainless lines instead of hard lines, they bolt up exactly the same, and they look a thousand times better, and are flexible, and easier to route around things. Anyway good luck finding some lines!

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Really? That's really good info to know... Thanks man