WOW!!!!! BIG LOAD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93$ilverado

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not that heavy? My parents have a 24ft Mark Twain and it is 7k with a full tank of gas.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
Meh I towed a square body crew cab dually on our 18ft trailer with our half ton z71. Just gotta know what your doin
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmc1997ck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My little 2wd did fine with an 18' loaded with a '65 Chrysler Newport. Balanced it out and saw a bit of sag. Drove like a nightmare past 55mph, though...

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
I guarantee that thing with the trailer is weighing in at over 10k. Buddy of mine has a 22 ft Four Winns and it weighs 4500 lbs DRY. Add the trailer on top of that and your talking 5500 lbs. I'll tell you, I wouldn't want to tow much more than that with my stock truck over a long distance.

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
Meh I towed a square body crew cab dually on our 18ft trailer with our half ton z71. Just gotta know what your doin
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow that Dually is a beauty, hoping my 82 C20 looks half that good whenever it gets done.
Still quite the load for a 1500 though I guess putting four full grown cows in a stock trailer behind a tahoe is pretty big too. At least the dually stays still lol

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
On a side note, check out that GMT800 in the second pic. Nice bedlined rockers.