Would so buy this.......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dkennedy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There was a guy on another forum that said he paid $8500 for a '99 2 door. Uganda be kidding me...

A two door without an engine/trans is worth about $250 here.

Wanna buy my 4 door for $3500? :)

I'd take that trip down HWYs 75 or 95 to pick up a vehicle in that condition for $250 any day of the week.... BTW, I lived in Immokalee for about a year and then Hobe Sound for 4 years and I miss the fishing and warm weather.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Couple things unsaid have me concerned. 1st no mileage listed mostlikely high. No mention of running condition. Only things in the ad are addons also as previously stated tires are a majority of the price. Also 37s any regear. What brand of lift? I would check it out but wouldn't be expecting much then low ball at 1500-2000 pending running condition.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Couple things unsaid have me concerned. 1st no mileage listed mostlikely high. No mention of running condition. Only things in the ad are addons also as previously stated tires are a majority of the price. Also 37s any regear. What brand of lift? I would check it out but wouldn't be expecting much then low ball at 1500-2000 pending running condition.

I'd give $2500 for the body and tires alone.

Askme42

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love me a 2 door hoe. If I thought I could handle the bitching that would be my wife's vehicle after we start having kids.

dkennedy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love me a 2 door hoe. If I thought I could handle the bitching that would be my wife's vehicle after we start having kids.

If my wife isn't bitching about something I'm doing, she isn't happy. Luckily enough for her, I find something on a daily basis to keep her happy.

dkennedy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's all about location. Trucks and SUVs come at a premium price around here but when I lived in Immokalee, Florida they were a dime a dozen.