Would anyone out there make a SS valence/air dam fog light template for me/us?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
No worries here. I just appreciate you taking the time to do it. Thanks!

Whipped96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I plan on posting the scan so everyone who wants it can save it to their computer, print it, tape it on and cut out the holes.

Apparently some of the valences have a template already on the back for the fog lights, so you might want to check if yours has it. Mine doesn't.

Awesome, thanks!!
Mine doesn't have the template either.

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
Hey Sewlow, Your message box is full. No problem if you haven't, but I'm just checking to see if you sent that template. I wanted to make sure it hasn't been mis-delivered or something. Thanks again!

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
No, I haven't heard back. I was going to touch base again to see what happened. I've been keeping an eye out for a truck with fogs that the owner might let me make a template from. Right after I started this thread, there was one that went up for sale that I drove by every day for a few weeks, but I didn't stop, thinking there was a template on the way. -Of course!

Once I do get one, I'll be sure to scan it and post it up so anyone who wants it can use it.

Last edited: