Rally Wheel Center Cap Emblems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever replace just the emblem on the center caps? Or know of any manufacturer who makes them? I’m looking at a set on ebay, it doesn’t list my year but they look exactly like a kit sold on Etsy that does give a 3 1/2” diameter. I messaged ebay seller for size.
You must be registered for see images attach

bretcopsey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I actually pulled the trigger on this set from Etsy. Only place I was able to find GMC in the correct size at the time. I’ve only had them on about a month so we’ll see how they hold up.

They are “metal stickers” and were pretty tuff to remove the old ones, slow and steady with the prying…

Attachments

• IMG_4379.jpeg
    IMG_4379.jpeg
    404.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4381.jpeg
    IMG_4381.jpeg
    478 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4380.jpeg
    IMG_4380.jpeg
    434.3 KB · Views: 8

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually pulled the trigger on this set from Etsy. Only place I was able to find GMC in the correct size at the time. I’ve only had them on about a month so we’ll see how they hold up.

They are “metal stickers” and were pretty tuff to remove the old ones, slow and steady with the prying…
Is this your picture or a picture off of Etsy?
You must be registered for see images attach

I just ordered a set from ebay.