Would anyone out there make a SS valence/air dam fog light template for me/us?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
I'm going to be cutting my valence soon and the perfectionist in me wants the holes to be the right size, shape and be in the right place.

I'll gladly send whoever will make and scan a useable template and measurements a couple of the OBS stickers I had made:

You must be registered for see images attach

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
PM me your addy. I have a busted up fog light valance I've been keeping for a pattern just for the hole placement. I can make up a template & send it to you.

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
Thanks y'all. Cokeman, I'm skimming through the link right now. Google has gotten bad over the last few years with their search bubbling. I searched for a long time and didn't find your write up. I appreciate it. If you'd like some stickers, PM me your address. Thanks!

Sewlow, I'll scan the template and put it up for everyone. They'll be able to print it off on a couple sheets of paper, tape it to their valence and be right on the money. If you'd like some stickers, we'll get addresses swapped in the PM I'm about to send. Thanks!

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
Sewlow is in the process of sending it. I'll scan it and upload it so you can print it and tape it on your valence to make your cuts. Or once I've scanned it, I can send it to you. I'll let you know when I get it. Or if Sewlow wants to make another, I'll let him chime in on that.

Whipped96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Any way I could get a template also?
I have had my fogs and HID's for months and would like to get them installed.

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
Any way I could get a template also?
I have had my fogs and HID's for months and would like to get them installed.

I plan on posting the scan so everyone who wants it can save it to their computer, print it, tape it on and cut out the holes.

Apparently some of the valences have a template already on the back for the fog lights, so you might want to check if yours has it. Mine doesn't.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Apologies for the delay on the pattern. It is done & in the envelope, but as I live out here in the boonies, the post office is 15 miles away & I haven't made it into town in the last few days. I'll get it out today!