Wiring harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have been browsing some forums lately and saw a HD Wireless Harness that allows the use of relays to brighten up your low and high beam headlights. Basically it uses higher gauge wires and goes straight from then battery to give your lights the full power.
My low beams are absolutely dangerous and I would like to know if I can create one of these harnesses myself or if anyone has done one before and could give me some pointers. You can buy the good HD one for around $100, but I am on a budget and would like to spend a lot less than that if possible!

I have done the 4hi mod already but obviously I am risking it driving around the city with that on.
Thanks for any advice or referring me to any already created posts about this!

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very easy to do... just made one for my current truck.... I make them for all my vehicles and alot of my friends for that matter..lol..

sent from what use to be a great country...

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very easy to do... just made one for my current truck.... I make them for all my vehicles and alot of my friends for that matter..lol..

sent from what use to be a great country...

Do you feel like they really help to up the output on your lowbeams?
Would you mind helping me to make one? And what is the typical price if you make it all on your own rather than buying a pre-made?