Will this Diff cover fit my rear end?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well today kind of sucked. I knew I had a small leak on my 14 bolt rear end, but I figured it was because the gasket was old and it was missing 2 bolts from the previous owner. It was all rusted so i spent some time grinding it off and then painted it black. It turned out awesome. I put all new Lucas fluid in. Took it out for the day and when I got home noticed a drip. I got underneath and I can see an area where the diff cover is warped. I am pissed cuz of the time I spent and the money I spent on fluid.

Anway, since I am going to have to get a new cover, I want a heavier duty one. Will this one fit my 14 bolt semi float? It seems like a good deal compared to some of the other ones and it has a drain plug.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/GTA-40-2023AL/

Does anyone else have any aftermarket covers? Which ones do you recommend?

Thanks, Jeff

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The cover says it is for a 10.5" and I think I have a 9.5"....does it matter as long as it is a 14 bolt?

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you call Summit they are really good at helping you find the right part for your truck

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Last edited:

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score