Will a bed cover for a 1999 stepside fit on a 1994 stepside?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Camsenters

Reaction score
I recently bought a 1994 stepside silverado and I love it. Unfortunately it has a damaged camper shell on it and i was wanting to replace it with a tonneau cover. I found one on Facebook marketplace for a 99-07 stepside and was wondering if anyone has tried that before seeing as google searches have been useless. Thanks in advance!

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes it will fit without issue. The dimensions are all the same on the step sides from any year.

Edit: I completely missed the 99-07 part. I am sorry! There will be differences in fitment. You can find measurements of the beds online though.

Sorry again!

Last edited:

Camsenters

Reaction score
Thanks! I was looking at inside and outside dimensions and they seemed similar enough to not have an issue, but knowing my luck it'd be enough to not fit

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I was looking at inside and outside dimensions and they seemed similar enough to not have an issue, but knowing my luck it'd be enough to not fit
Wait is the ‘99 stepside a GMT800 body style?

Edit. I am dumb! There will be some fitment differences. I can’t confirm. Sorry for the bad intel!!

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't think it will fit, different generation of truck.
BUT....mid you get it and it does fit.....get your butt back here and tell us/ME that it does. Would make my 1/8'assed search for one a lot easier!!!! Lol
But gut instincts say it won't.