Will a 2005 chevy tahoe lower control arm fit on a 99?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jumpingbison

Reaction score
So, 1 lower A-arm is bent, and your solution is to replace 2 lowers...
2 knuckles
2 wheel bearings (and hope the ABS sensor is compatible)
2 brake rotors
Pads
2 calipers
Modify the taper in both knuckles
Dont forget to align it.

All that, instead of finding a matching, clean lower arm from ANY half ton (I assume 4x4) in a junkyard and putting it in?
Your forgetting that this is a build and it's a payment princess the upper and lower control arms will fit in the frame tested that myself I am currently waiting on the next paycheck so I can start ordering parts if people want to see the updates I will be posing here so everyone can see it and hate if they want or love if they want up to you guys I want to make it look clean and mean so I will do me if you don't like it you can skip the next post from me here

93chevyluvr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Watch "the ULTIMATE BRAKE CONVERSION for your GMT400" on YouTube
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
if any one whats to see it here is the video that closely relates to what Schurkey was talking about
I’m gonna get the air lift springs and do a custom 4 link lift in the rear

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey I am trying to find out if a lower control arm from a 05 tahoe fit a 99 tahoe because my passenger side is bent if I am going to spend the money I want it to look nice on my pavement princess
Or, you could just buy a replacement part that is made for your truck....
Car-part.com has literally hundreds of them available for cheap.
Your forgetting that this is a build and it's a payment princess the upper and lower control arms will fit in the frame tested that myself I am currently waiting on the next paycheck so I can start ordering parts if people want to see the updates I will be posing here so everyone can see it and hate if they want or love if they want up to you guys I want to make it look clean and mean so I will do me if you don't like it you can skip the next post from me here
You are SO tough.....
Funny how people ask for help (without providing all the relevant information about the truck) and then get offended when people find solutions.
Oh and is it pavement princess or payment princess?
Kids these days......

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^^ Yeah, that's the video I watched.

As I have been reminded, that video is for an 8-lug truck, not a 6-lug. I don't know what differences there may be between the two.

smdk2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't know what differences there may be between the two.
The 6 lug have a better rotor mounting setup then the 8 lug. I cannot believe GM actually thought what they did on the 8 lug 4wd was a good idea.