Wifes Jeep WJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Had it for a little over a month now, had to do breaks fluid change stuff like that but its amazing to boot around it has the 4.7 H.O full load, she has her heated seats so she is happy. Once spring gets here it will get a proper detailing.

You must be registered for see images attach

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
She is pretty strern on this staying in stock form... i have my truck to play with!

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Aww, that sucks, a guy in the Jeep club up here had a WJ with that lift kit running 35's.....He almost drove over an RTI ramp. Fell in love with coils and solid axles for offroad because of that Jeep.

Crash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
More stuff coming out for them.
You must be registered for see images

cstiles90

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
them are awesome..i had one with a 4.7 with the double overdrive trans. 3.73 gears and a posi..that thang would haul *** off the line to be a 4x4.to fun to drive..good off road even stock

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice looking lil jeep you got there

one weekend while she is away, you should put a 3" and some tires on it for her.......

Crash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry Vigh_J, I'll stop jacking your thread. I think that one you got your wife looks great.