Who wants a 2wd brake upgrade write up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr_Gabo

Reaction score
What master cylinder are y'all using? Stock ones are cheap and leak all the time. I've put 2 willwood ones on and i have zero brake pressure.

Tadpole

Reaction score
as title states, I have almost completed a successful 14+ front brake upgrade to my 1997 2wd gmc. Minor work from a Machinest and basic hobby tool equipment was required. No modification to the frame was required. If 6 ppl are interested I’ll take some pics and make a write up. Would take someone a day to do on a hoist. 7/10 difficulty, 8/10 knownledge of use of tools and grinders.

Tadpole

Reaction score
What master cylinder are y'all using? Stock ones are cheap and leak all the time. I've put 2 willwood ones on and i have zero brake pressure.
I’m definitely interested. My ‘89 needs pads & rotors now so if there’s a sensible upgrade using off-the-shelf parts or junkyard parts,
Just checked in to see if anyone was interested, didn’t realize you could “like” a topic in a forum these days.
yes, definitely

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, but Bob442 hasn't logged in to the forum in nearly 2 years. Don't think a write-up is forthcoming.