Who wants a 2wd brake upgrade write up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob442

Reaction score
as title states, I have almost completed a successful 14+ front brake upgrade to my 1997 2wd gmc. Minor work from a Machinest and basic hobby tool equipment was required. No modification to the frame was required. If 6 ppl are interested I’ll take some pics and make a write up. Would take someone a day to do on a hoist. 7/10 difficulty, 8/10 knownledge of use of tools and grinders.

andremora71

Reaction score
as title states, I have almost completed a successful 14+ front brake upgrade to my 1997 2wd gmc. Minor work from a Machinest and basic hobby tool equipment was required. No modification to the frame was required. If 6 ppl are interested I’ll take some pics and make a write up. Would take someone a day to do on a hoist. 7/10 difficulty, 8/10 knownledge of use of tools and grinders.
Yes please! Currently in the process of trying to use 2005 Chevy astro steering knuckles that have gmt 800 truck brake calipers and 6 lugs

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

andremora71

Reaction score
This what I'm doing for my 1991 c1500 Sierra
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk