Who has the best price on the Rough Country 4" spindle lift? part #231N2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trdracing5

Reaction score
I am in the process of purchasing a 1995 C1500 regular cab (2wd).
The first thing I am going to do is put a Rough Country 4 inch spindle lift on it and then some tires.

Where is the cheapest place to purchase the Rough Country lift?
I can order it direct for $493.90.
Im trying to find it for ALOT cheaper than that but I am not having any luck. Doesn't seem to be very many companies selling it.
Are the shocks that come with this kit any good or should I look for another brand of shocks?
http://www.roughcountry.com/chevy_2wd_88-98_4.html

FIRST POST!!!! SOLD MY TACOMA AND AM MOVING OVER FROM TACOMAWORLD.COM

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I would talk to 95c1500 or fast orange, they both have the rc spindle lift

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Give Truckaddons.com a call. Mine is 4x4 but I saved about a hundred dollars when ordering from them. They will have it listed for the same price but if you call they will give you a good deal!

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
yeh i bought just the spindles from a local dealer, but i would try truckaddons.com first. you can haggle with them on the price also

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Are the rough country shocks any good or should I just get the spindles and get another brand of shocks?

I have carquest shocks on my 2wd with my lift spindles and they ride fine. And I also have rough country shocks on my z71 and they ride fine.

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
I got the front spindles rough country for $300 with free shipping. I just can't remember the site. I'm at work but will look when I get home. I then put the bilstein 5100's in all four corners.

I have 3" blocks in the rear but will be swapping to the shackle flip lift very soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro