WHIPPLE, 454 TBI, MSD BTM, more. . .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CaRaZy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The truck is being disassembled currently in favor of an LS swap so time to sell the goods!

(All these parts came off of my 1995 GMC Suburban K2500 4x4 454/4L80E, I am not sure of the exact interchangeability of each item. Buyer assumes responsibility of knowing if it will work with their application)

Whipple Kit - SOLD

454 Long Block - $1,200
Engine is the stock block and heads that was installed originally in the truck. It has a crane cam, springs, pushrods, roller rockers, speedpro supercharger pistons, etc. Really built for boost. Has approx. 35k on it since build.

MSD Boost Timing Master Ignition - $150

Hypertech Tune Prom - $80

Stock 454 TBI Manifolds - $75

Throttle Body w/ flow matched Injectors - $275

Alternator - $50

Powersteering Pump - $50

All parts above are used and in great working condition. I won't need these anymore because I will be using all the swap's accessories.

FEELER--- 4 22" Veloche Vandalo 8-Lug with BFG Kdw2 tires (not much tire left but will be ok for a couple more thousand miles) $1,000

You must be registered for see images attach

ENGINE IDLING VIDEO

http://youtu.be/ZDW1ZiBB6Yg

PM me all offers or questions
or
email - [email protected]

Last edited:

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How many miles are on the whipple and how much of a pain is it to ship

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

CaRaZy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Approx 35k. Im from Jersey, I see you aren't into CT too far. If we work something out I would be willing to meet you at Pallisades mall or something. Save money on shipping and risk of getting damaged.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Approx 35k. Im from Jersey, I see you aren't into CT too far. If we work something out I would be willing to meet you at Pallisades mall or something. Save money on shipping and risk of getting damaged.

Not bad, got a few things I gotta look into and see if its still around then

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Not bad, got a few things I gotta look into and see if its still around then

Do you have a 454? Not really sure how the whipple would bolt up to a 350. Maybe he can tell you, but I think the adapter plates would be slightly different, maybe I'm wrong though. Aren't the pulleys different on those too?

CaRaZy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe these pics would help.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you have a 454? Not really sure how the whipple would bolt up to a 350. Maybe he can tell you, but I think the adapter plates would be slightly different, maybe I'm wrong though. Aren't the pulleys different on those too?

Na 350, was gonna look on the Whipple site and see what I can findout

CaRaZy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whipple has been off for a week now still looking for a new home. 454 is a couple bolts away.

Make offers. Need to sell to offset the expenses of the swap.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Na 350, was gonna look on the Whipple site and see what I can findout

Well, I can tell you that the pulley brackets look different. I don't know if you need different adapter plates for the supercharger unit itself, or if you can use the 454 ones with no problem. Only issue I could see you having is that the bores on the adapter plates would be bigger to match the 454 throttle body and intake.

Here's a pic of mine (yes, it was dirty, this is an old pic). You can see how the main pulley bracket is different. The only way I could see you being able to use it is if you're able to get some from Whipple.

OR

If you really want this, I can pull mine off and.........take pics and measurements of the brackets. lol, you're not getting mine. Probably wouldn't be too bad to have a machine shop make them. I wonder if a shop would be able to scan them and create a digital image with appropriate size and measurements relatively easily? Anyone know if something like that is even out there?

You must be registered for see images attach