Which section to post my first paint job experience?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crowe

Reaction score
Well, looks like my first big project on newly acquired 97 C3500 dually, is gonna be a rip it down as far as I can paint job. Gonna be done over the course of a couple months, inside a shop. I want to be able to post pics ,
And get feedback , as I go along.

Newb here, The build threads seem appropriate, but people can’t post opinions as you go? The exterior section seems more geared towards specific questions , or items. So not sure if that’s right either.

Where would be more proper?

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Kinda like to see it in the paint and body section if it's mainly concerning that.

wezmykat

Reaction score
i painted my suburban with rustoleum double gloss black with a roller outside this fall for like 20$
huge improvement over the previous paintjob which had like 5 shades of black on different panels, now all glossy and uniform, then while driving down some trails i um, "cleared" a couple of fallen trees that were lying on road now the sides are all scratched up but who cares, imo it's better than getting a 4000$ paint job and then never taking it off road like some fellas

crowe

Reaction score
Member Trucks is where most of us post our builds and progress.
Kinda like to see it in the paint and body section if it's mainly concerning that.

Was looking at the member trucks Supercharged. Thought I read something there about keeping discussion to minimum?

Hipster- Yes, I plan on this thread being strictly about the paint and body process. I am thinking that the teardown and reassembly process might bleed into other areas though.