which ones???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
some of my favorites have been the safari tsr's, my old armstrong norsemans which i think the closes design to those are Cepek Fun countrys, i have cooper discoverers on mine and they are almost too quiet, the hankooks are a great road and minor off road tire, and ive never had a complaint with bfg all terrains, they wear and life span on them are ridiculous.

aggieman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Treadwright doesn't have my tire size so scratch that and once again more positive on the fun country's. also the BFGs have been around forever those two are what I'm kinda narrowing it down too I yhink

aggieman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And noone have anything on duratracs? I really like the look of those

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
Fun country's themselves are nothing compared to their ancestor tire. My norsemans were sold to a friend running the fun country's and side by side comparison was the the fca didn't stand a remote chance

aggieman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nothing's made like it used to be but they seem to rank pretty high on everybody's list

SLIMZ71

Reaction score
i've had two sets of bfgs ats and have nothing bad to say about them. i was just wanting a more agressive look when the last one wore out

tscherbi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Maxxis are the worst tires Ive ever had, drove like ass and didnt wear very long at all.
I have bfg ta ko as my current tires, I think they are just middle ground tires, I would get them again but not my favorite tires

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
In my experience Toyo's have been the best I've found, I was less than impressed with BFG AT's.