which ones???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aggieman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looking at new tires....I'm new to a/t an m/t but i recently lifted my truck and wanted yalls opinions on which route to go? also these will be 90% on road but will go offroad.
-falken wild peak
-toyo at II
-dc fc II
Any input welcome....how they handled on/offroad. also getting these in 33's so how close are they to being a true 33?

Last edited:

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
NO TO RED LETTERS!
I'm getting new tires in about 2 Months and I'm going towards trail grapplers bu I run maxxis bighorns now and I do love them I just want something a little more aggressive but they do have good wearand I am 90% on road as well.

aggieman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the red letters do seem odd looking but see lots of trucks with them....never seen those bighorns only buckshots but those look way better thanks.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
kelly safari tsr is a nice tire also been looking at the hankook dynapro atm (more of a a/t) just a couple more for ya to look at

aggieman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
dont like the hankook sidewall but ill look at the safari

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Fun Country II's! I run these on road 95% of the time and they're awesome! I unfortunatley had a toe problem on the front and the inner tread of my tires are almost bald. As loing as your suspension is in good shape and you rotate them regularly people get about 45,000 miles out of them.

aggieman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Noone has anything bad to say about the dc FC II I'VE found

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the bfg at ko's are a great tire on and off road great wear too.new they measure 32.9. I have run them on both trucks we own just replaced the ones on our 99 silverado they were on the truck for 2.5 years still had about 25% tread left and that truck is the one that we do all our long distance driving with