wheres the Arizona peeps?????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Ha right now im waitin for income tax and start getting my housing allowance then ill start raking in the money, right now im payin rent and all the bills off 1600 a month

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Philv the truck came with a 3inch lift, the visor, and the brush guard. Since then I have bought the eagle alloy rims, did the XJ shaft upgrade, and added some 3/4 ton leaf springs. The truck had some kind of towing kit added to the tranny and the engine is in the middle of its life so no performance parts have been added to it yet. The performance engine with all its goodies went to the Blazer when its engine seized up. I have toyed with the idea of doing a prerunner bumper and roof cage but I could never make a bumper that I really liked. The exhaust is stock to the muffler and has a mildly aggressive magnaflow muffler with a 3 inch single out to the rear of the truck. I want some true duals and headers when a performance engine goes in. What else are you selling off your truck?

KamoKevin: I am getting a manufacturing degree and am currently designing a factory to produce a two piston press. So now we have a designer, builder, and plant designer.

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
once I get everything to lower my truck, im going to sell the lift, wheels and tires, and my rebuilt 14 bolt 9.5".

I may be interested in the wheels/tires, but I don't think your lift will fit mine since I have a 4wd - I'll PM ya

larrin928

Reaction score
peoria/ glendale for me right by the stadium. i recently got my old high school truck back from younger brother and have been thinking about fixing it but just dont know where to go for parts or anything.