wheres the Arizona peeps?????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
yeah mine will get lowered once my bumper sells.lol I talked to a guy today about mini tubbing it, so I'm going to his shop on monday to put it up on the rack. so whats done to your truck MSCustoms?

your trying to sell your bumper? too bad you can't ship that monster...

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
yeah mine will get lowered once my bumper sells.lol I talked to a guy today about mini tubbing it, so I'm going to his shop on monday to put it up on the rack. so whats done to your truck MSCustoms?

Id get your bumper but you want more than i can afford to spend at the moment

philv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
shipping would be like 2-300 bucks.lol well danny, I'm sure I'll still have it when you get the money up.lol no body here wants to buy it but you.

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score

Got any other stuff forsale besides the bumper?

and Tucson Here!!!

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
shipping would be like 2-300 bucks.lol well danny, I'm sure I'll still have it when you get the money up.lol no body here wants to buy it but you.

I found somebody willing to make me a winch bumper and rear bumper with tire carrier for less than $850