wheres the Arizona peeps?????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
peoria/ glendale for me right by the stadium. i recently got my old high school truck back from younger brother and have been thinking about fixing it but just dont know where to go for parts or anything.

Honestly online you find the best deals rockauto.com,ebay ect...

philv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just truck and van has used parts, but you'll pay out the ass for em.lol theres also a place at 7th ave and roosevelt called auto culture, they claim to have everything for our trucks.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
just truck and van has used parts, but you'll pay out the ass for em.lol theres also a place at 7th ave and roosevelt called auto culture, they claim to have everything for our trucks.

Ive been to just truck and van and wasnt to impressed, i hadnt heard of the other one tho... maybe i will have to start hittin up that yard

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score

Just truck and van is very pricey. I also go to ecology on 27th and broadway, the yard across the train tracks from ecology, and Pull-A-Part on 25th and buckeye