where to put 6'' fronts in a 94 chev?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canadian93ck

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 94 ex cab with the door panels that have pockets, just bought this truck and it has stock everything, i have a set of 6'' hertz with tweaters and cross overs, a set of kenwood 5 1/4'' with tweaters and cross overs, kenwood multi media deck, two 12'' rockford fosgate p3's with a box that fits under the seat, and two amps, my old 93 i had the 51/4'' cut into my door panel but it was the flat one, i want to put the 5 1/4'' in the back behind the pilar and 6'' up front i was wondering if anyone had any ideas on where to put everything, i think i can fit amps under my buckets, 6'' up front is my main concern, thanks

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
There's a thread somewhere on here showing how to install 6X9's in the rear pillars. I feel that speakers should be round, but 6X9's will move a lot more air than the 5.25's. 'HERTZ' are killer speakers.

Marcos

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I put mine here

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach