Where to buy? rubber inner fender splash gaurds for behind the front wheels 88-2000

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I found them at GM Parts Direct for $22/each under body hardware -> fender, they are item #10 on the diagram. Struggling to get a P/N though

454ss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i made mine from some 1/4 inch rubber, by making your own you can make them a little bigger to cover more area and longer hieght wise to compensate for body lift. im going to make some up to cover the gap in the back also.

jarede525

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you want to use 1/4 inch rubber. you can buy it in at about 5.49 a foot((four foot sections). so 5.49 for a 4x1 11.00 for a 4x1. ))

That's at Tractor Supply. If you have one near you... I work there. That's rubber mat. ^

jrsavoie

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
SHIELD. Front Fender Inner Wheel House GM P/N 15569497

Thanks for the part number

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I need to make some for my 94. The back already has rubber cut and placed on it, but the front doesn't. I need to make some longer ones.

stenny

Reaction score
I am about to make mine outnof sheet metal forget the rubber ones trim some sheet metal and get plastic rivets and be good for a coupel years

GT_80

Always Tinkerin'
Reaction score
you can use rubber roll roofing too - the thickest you can find. My cousins used that on their mega truck, and it's held up for two years now - they race almost every weekend