Where can I buy a flip console?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Twostrokeking

Reaction score
I have a 95 k1500 ext. Cab with the 60/40 seat. It has the center seat that flips up and down but It's just the cushion. I want one with the storage console inside of it like the one in this pic. What exactly are they called and where can I get one? no junk yards have one around here. Any sites or links? I've looked everywhere
You must be registered for see images

Reaction score
Craigslist would be your best bet. I see them occasionally for 2-300 in good shape. The last one I got I had to drive a few hours to pick up but it was very clean and only 150 bucks. Just scour the auto parts section and look for Silverado/suburban/tahoe/yukon/sierra and watch for people parting out 95+ trucks, but normally they are in 97+ trucks.

Sent from my RM-915_nam_usa_228 using Tapatalk

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
I see them at the yards from time to time. If I go tomorrow and find one, want me to snag it for you? What is your budget on one if I find it? That place usually isn't very expensive. Not sure what shipping would run though, where are you located?

Twostrokeking

Reaction score
I see them at the yards from time to time. If I go tomorrow and find one, want me to snag it for you? What is your budget on one if I find it? That place usually isn't very expensive. Not sure what shipping would run though, where are you located?
I'd be willing to spend about $65 . I'd like it to be pretty clean and Grey in color. If you could find me one that would be so cool. I'm in utah. Thanks so much man