Wheel spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RynoHarris

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So do yo think I should maybe do a 1" up front with 1.5" in rear? It seems that my rear wheels stick in the fenders a little more than the front. I'll grab a picture later

Sent from my LGMS659 using Tapatalk

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The rear axle is narrower than the front from the factory. 1.5" in the back almost makes them the same.

What look exactly are you after?

RynoHarris

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just want them to stick out the fenders a little bit to make it look a little more aggressive with wider stance. But not so wide that they look...no offense to anyone...Mexican lol

Purefection

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm planning on doing the same thing you are. But I'm going 1.5 front 2.0 back. Idk if they make a 1"

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I'm planning on doing the same thing you are. But I'm going 1.5 front 2.0 back. Idk if they make a 1"

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

they make them, but I'm not sure if they will work without having to shorten the wheel studs a little.

RynoHarris

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What it's a reliable brand?

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
The rear axle is narrower than the front from the factory. 1.5" in the back almost makes them the same.

What look exactly are you after?

Is this accurate for all models/year? On my suburban, they look even front to back.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
EZAccessory.com offers up some pretty good ones; I've bought bolt-on adapters from them several times. For a 1" spacer you will have to cut your studs down a little, unless your wheels have pockets in the flange between the lug holes where the excess stud can go. Measure carefully before depending on this.

Proper installation is so ridiculously important...it can be tough to torque them properly; have a helper stand on the brakes like their life depends on it. If the rotor or drum turns at all while you're torquing, the reading is false. You'll also want to re-torque just like you should with aluminum wheels; after 25 miles or so pop your wheels off and re-torque the adapters. I'm paranoid and tend to check them again and again until I'm satisfied they aren't coming loose. No need for any disasters...

Richard

RynoHarris

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
EZAccessory.com offers up some pretty good ones; I've bought bolt-on adapters from them several times. For a 1" spacer you will have to cut your studs down a little, unless your wheels have pockets in the flange between the lug holes where the excess stud can go. Measure carefully before depending on this.

Proper installation is so ridiculously important...it can be tough to torque them properly; have a helper stand on the brakes like their life depends on it. If the rotor or drum turns at all while you're torquing, the reading is false. You'll also want to re-torque just like you should with aluminum wheels; after 25 miles or so pop your wheels off and re-torque the adapters. I'm paranoid and tend to check them again and again until I'm satisfied they aren't coming loose. No need for any disasters...

Richard

Thanks for the info!