Effect of Wider Wheel Stance on Turn Radius

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Moving the wheels outward for stance or actual purpose? To me just get yourself a set of deep dish wheels that would stick the your but not include additional parts?
But I honestly think you should look into what look you want then apply it as I wanted this look for my Escalade an I achieved it bye simply finding the best set of wheels and tires I could within reasonable prices! An I’m super happy with how the wheels on mine transformed my whole look!! Their period correct being from late 90’ - early 2000’s, classy enough for a Escalade, tough rugged for off roading, and still look great with all terrain tires on them! Along with giving me a perfect stance I was hoping for as not too high and not too low but just enough to lift it up a fuzz and fill out the wheel wells and not look outta place. Below was my inspiration picture and I think I kinda did a fuzz better as I wasn’t wanting the way stuck out look but wanted width to once again fill out the wheel wells from another angle. Me personally think you should look more into this buying a good set of wheels that will give you some of each catagory that your wanting. I just added the wheels and tires that’s it as far as no other parts to give the look I have. I’m $700 wheels($200 was shipping), $1000 tires and then sold my old stock wheels with brand new tires for $650 so in the end not bad ending to rejuvenate my ride!
You must be registered for see images attach