Wheel options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What are some other oem 5x5 wheels. I want a 16 to 20" wheel but I want oem. I dont car what brand it came from. Something I can find on Craigslist.

s197shoxkwave

Reaction score
I just bought a 98 Tahoe and I am also interested in changing the after market 16” wheels it came with. I am looking for GM factory wheels but I do not know what fits and what doesn’t. IN my area there are a bunch of factory 20” Tahoe wheels being sold of the newer models but I am not sure if they would fit my 98. Help would be greatly appreciated.

jps4jeep

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
not many, 99+ grand cherokee's, 07+ jk wranglers. best your gonna find there OEM are 16-18" rims. A lot of GM, FoMoCo and Mopar cars in the 50-mid 70 came with 5 on 5 lug pattern, most were 13-15" rims.

What I suggest is swap your 5 on 5 over to 6 lug and find some 20 OEM chevy 5 spoke wheels from 07+ tahoes, thats what I would do, I love those OEM wheels.