Wheel and tire combo?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97 silveraydo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm currently running 3" blocks in the rear and torsion keys cranked up. I have 17" wheels and 285-70 tires. I was wondering with my lift set up if it would be possible to run 20"s and 35's? Or would it rub to much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
It depends on the offset of the wheel. This is one of my favorite setups. Crank and block on factory 20s with 35s.
You must be registered for see images attach

SCOTTYINWV

Reaction score
Iirc they are like 12-13 nnnbs or whatever the acronym it is. That truck is absolutely beautiful and if I end up with another, it will copy his...

Keepinitoldskool

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Actually I think they started putting those on tahoes in 09. But yeah they are factory nbs or nnbs wheels. Those acronyms are all relative to time.

SCOTTYINWV

Reaction score
I think you may be right. I missed a set for free when I had my stepside and still kick myself in the arse.

97 silveraydo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It depends on the offset of the wheel. This is one of my favorite setups. Crank and block on factory 20s with 35s.
You must be registered for see images attach

These are actually 18's I believe? I had some just like it back when and they were 18's. That is if there the same. Can't get a real good look at them but they look to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk