Wheel adapters on 4x4?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Guy at work has a set of rims and tires for cheap but I would need to run adapters. Not sure how I feel that. What say you gmt?

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Alot of people run spacers with no issues. However a decent set of adapters are gonna run around 250-300 dollars so its almost more logical to purchase some steel wheels or used factory wheels for your truck. I would buy the wheels and tires try and flip the wheels and buy new or used gm wheels

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alot of people run spacers with no issues. However a decent set of adapters are gonna run around 250-300 dollars so its almost more logical to purchase some steel wheels or used factory wheels for your truck. I would buy the wheels and tires try and flip the wheels and buy new or used gm wheels

Wheels come with adapters

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
adapter will be fine as long as they billet and not some cheap ebay crap.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't trust them. plus they make the wheels stick out further unless they have more backspace in the wheels then stock, then they may work ok.

That's just my opinion, no experience with them, never ran em, but wanted to, so I could run 5 lug wheels on a 6 lug truck.

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
After some thought, I just went out and bought these.
You must be registered for see images attach

It was $450 for the chrome rims, one of the tires would have needed replacing before winter, that tire cost $160-$190, and they had a snow rating of 5/10. So I would have paid $600-$650 for a set of chrome rims with a pair of 255s on my winter truck.

I just paid $100 for the steel wheels, and can get a set of 265 treadwrights to my door for $530.