whats the best way to make 330ish hp...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't know how much merit your statement has, but please don't tell me he's the same guy who's posting fake dyno sheets and getting lit up on these forums. :Big Laugh::Big Laugh::Big Laugh::Big Laugh::Big Laugh::Big Laugh::Big Laugh:

This is also the first I'm seeing about this... But those accounts both have really similar posting styles, content, and a few coincidental spelling errors compared to what we've seen from him here.

Thanks for the entertaining morning reading, regardless. :lol:

ChrsLytn

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been a while since I've posted anything. My truck turned over 300k earlier this year.
Blue Bell banana pudding ice cream. If you ain't had it get in your truck now and run to the store.
You'll have to figure out how to hide it.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
im old school... chocolate with marshmallow topping. and thats definatly the same tool bag..

Last edited:

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Errybody over here arguing what's best between a Gen 1 & Gen 3.

Here I am, creating a conglomeration of the best stuff between both generations.

:)
You must be registered for see images attach

377" Dart block based sbc with afr 235 heads, Holley multiport intake, 24x conversion, ran via an 0411 Pcm I tuned and built a standalone harness by myself.

May be getting to the end of the "perks" that the gm p01 pcm has.

A Holley pcm is calling my name, with the likes of launch control and betterer live tuning.

Rob C

Reaction score
so went to put in that auburn pro lsd... my luck they sent me a 28 spline instead of the 30 i ordered immediately ordered a new one.. installed it this morning... ahh... so nice no more one wheel peal... now have to deal with returning the other one... good times used paypal and they did advertise it wrong so should be good:banghead:

also do believe im going the dynamic efi route... buy it now play with it on the stock engine and go from there