What's the 411?! lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blazed

The Blazed One
Reaction score
So a guy I know came to hang out at the local watering hole with me and showed up in this beast. He doesn't know specifics about it entirely he said he built it himself but doesn't remember every detail. What do you gentlemen think and whats the opinions on this beast.
You must be registered for see images attach

What I know/was told:
2004 Chevy 2500 HD
45"x19.50" on 17"x12"
Full custom Dana 80 front axle passenger side housing swap and full custom Dana 80 rear at 5.13 gearing. He claims both axles from 97 Super Duty F-350. Claimed 14" total leaf sprung lift.
Its supposed to have a 6.6L Duramax with 850Hp and 1235 Ft/Lb torque. Claims of 1200 RPMs @ 70 MPH. 1500 EGT If he nails it to get to 40MPH.
I can say that I'm 6'2" and the door sills are in between my should and elbow.
I'm unsure on the specifics on the setup on the type of suspension on front and rear as far as type. Possibly a double triangulated 4 link double wishbone.

jkeaton

It’s been real
Reaction score
Built it himself but does not remember anything....sounds like he spends too much time at that watering hole....:anitoof:

He bought it that way.

Last edited:

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Exactly, I can tell you everything about my truck. Of course the wife has to keep reminding me how much money I've put in to it. lol