What's old is new

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I like it! Progressive 2 tone. The running boards actually work with the flow of the truck. The interior is "custom" and its a stick!

Tyler/T-Unit

Oldkid

Reaction score
Thanks, for the comments. You know what they say, if it came on it get rid of it. And if came with nothing put it on. So in the near future I'm going to be listing a lot of stock junk here. And some things will be a " Pay it Forward " . A little later how I hope that works... -Oldkid

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Thanks, for the comments. You know what they say, if it came on it get rid of it. And if came with nothing put it on. So in the near future I'm going to be listing a lot of stock junk here. And some things will be a " Pay it Forward " . A little later how I hope that works... -Oldkid

I would be ok with you losing the bed rails completely and stock mirrors for color matched 96+ ones. Some 20% tint maybe different wheels and personally I'd drop or darken the wood accents.

Tyler/T-Unit

Oldkid

Reaction score
Nixed the bed rails, I tinted my windows today. Putting a laundry list together for mods to come...can't wait to tare it apart for mechanical ' s......

Attachments

• tint.jpg
    tint.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Oldkid

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome frome Kansas!

The truck looks much better without the rails and tinted windows. I like the wheels that are on it right now. If you replace them with bigger black/chrome two-tone wheels, then I think the running boards would be out of place.