What's old is new

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldkid

Reaction score
The mini van flares are gone as soon as possible, along with the steam roller wheels..

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach
Tint and less bed rails look great.
The mini van flares are gone as soon as possible, along with the steam roller wheels..

I like how it is now. The boards set off the two tone really well. It would look odd without them IMO. But if you got some underhood work done and some sticky rear tires you could have one heck of a clean sleeper.

Tyler/T-Unit

Oldkid

Reaction score
Tint and less bed rails look great.

I like how it is now. The boards set off the two tone really well. It would look odd without them IMO. But if you got some underhood work done and some sticky rear tires you could have one heck of a clean sleeper.

Tyler/T-Unit

I put a performance chip in, long tube headers, high flow cats, 3" stainless exhaust, and upgrade the trans. also a stage 3 clutch. 411 rear. And what I like most of all is the three pedals....Funny to see the look on those Mustang guys faces after they a good look at the tail lights trying to keep up...Bwahahah

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
The boards will just add to the sleeper look. Even though its a good addition a truck with running boards isn't expected to be fast. I'd keep em on just for the added secrecy.

Tyler/T-Unit