What yr Tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

woody31

Banned
Reaction score
Hey yall. i have a i\?? what yr tahoe is a good choice,,im looking for 96 % up with the 5.7 late model vortec. prefer 2wd, what yr and option sto look for and what to steer clear of??? thanks in advance.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There all making fun of you because their all the same Tahoe after 96 plus you probably won't find a 2wd

Sent from my HUAWEI H881C using Tapatalk

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There all making fun of you because their all the same Tahoe after 96 plus you probably won't find a 2wd

Lol not that just the way the first post was worded, but back to the question 96+ there pretty much the same, and 2wd ones are out there gonna find more 4x4 ones tho, just look it over good

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score

No I was making fun of the illiterate writing in the first post lol but yah just like the trucks really no bad years to avoid

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No I was making fun of the illiterate writing in the first post lol but yah just like the trucks really no bad years to avoid

Oops I forgot to add the lol at the end..all in good fun dudes