What setup is this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lowmiler

Reaction score
Besides the DJM notch kit, what do they have going on here with the leaf spring?

You must be registered for see images attach

Lowmiler

Reaction score
different angles

ROLL-GMC

Reaction score
I would say as far as the springs go, they look stock...too many leafs. But also you have Belltech's shock extenders, coupled with a c-notch.

arrg

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would say as far as the springs go, they look stock...too many leafs. But also you have Belltech's shock extenders, coupled with a c-notch.
If you look closely, only two of the leafs are there. The rest are just there for a spacer under the u-bolts.

Lowmiler

Reaction score
If you look closely, only two of the leafs are there. The rest are just there for a spacer under the u-bolts.
Exactly. That is the part I don't recognize. Are the two leaf springs aftermarket?

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
No, they look like 2 stock leaves and the rest got chopped down so the ubolts could be retained. If shorter ubolts were to be installed, those chopped leaf bits up top could be removed.

laidbackbigun

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats from a union city p30 chassis, or bread truck. I work on them here in our fleet. Itnuses 2 heavy duty leaf springs and small pieces on top to take up space. Ill try to get a pic for ya. Not aure why they would have done that.