What have you towed lately

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wouldn't be scared to use it. I've "tested mine thoroughly" and it is alright.

benz88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah the strength of the diff drop brackets are pretty fricken strong.

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
IT WAS A LIGHT ROLL...I fixed the shorted out starter and bolted the front 2 wheels back on..(tow truck took off to tow it in ) And drove it up the road...its all fine..This has so many crossbraces..on it..its super strong...I am just using the drop brackets anyway...the control arms are rusty truck came from northern VA and brake line was leaking is why they wrecked it..

Its the 6 inch procomp kit with steering link thats hugh...I am going to use it...this truck took down trees...and if it can handle that..its strong.. would be different if a wheel was ripped off it..This is what they call a light roll...the roof is only pushed down..hood took most impact..

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A drift boat to the lake. For some reason, I never know that it is back there! :smile:
You must be registered for see images attach

Baitshop

Reaction score
Hauled a chasis cab dana 80 home a few weeks ago.

Hauled my old ford around on my new trailer.