What are some good aftermarket brands for headlights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Every set of aftermarket lights I bought from amazon or ebay have leaked, blown bulbs, turned yellow, came broken in box..

I hate them all, Im tempted to slap headlight covers back on it due to embarrassment of yellow lenses.

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck-Lite if they make one for your application.

Geo's66

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm confused, and new here... I just bought a 96 2 door... In wanting to do the hid conversion, do I use the same headlight assembly and simply ADD the HID's to the current assembly, or do I have to buy a NEW assembly as well as the HID's? Thanks, sorry for the ignorance

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm confused, and new here... I just bought a 96 2 door... In wanting to do the hid conversion, do I use the same headlight assembly and simply ADD the HID's to the current assembly, or do I have to buy a NEW assembly as well as the HID's? Thanks, sorry for the ignorance

HID conversions are illegal FYI...

Geo's66

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok, so what "housing" type do I need to buy in order to upgrade to HID's then? Thanks guys, I'm trying!!!

Project Mean Green

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best bet is just google "year if truck" and then projector headlight housings. Example: 96 c1500 projector headlight housings. Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk