What am I missing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Country705

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys the truck that I recently purchased has got some interior flaws. starting with the drivers side door panel there looks like a speaker is missing along with a covering of some sort I was hoping you guys could tell me exactly what I am missing here?
You must be registered for see images

Also what kind of a price would a I be looking at to let a upholstery shop redo the seats? both front seats have holes in them to the point that the seat foam is showing?
Thanks guys for the help!

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys the truck that I recently purchased has got some interior flaws. starting with the drivers side door panel there looks like a speaker is missing along with a covering of some sort I was hoping you guys could tell me exactly what I am missing here?
You must be registered for see images

Also what kind of a price would a I be looking at to let a upholstery shop redo the seats? both front seats have holes in them to the point that the seat foam is showing?
Thanks guys for the help!

You are missing the tweeter cover, top of the mirror switch and possibly the tweeter itself....

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

That's from a Tahoe so you don't have the rear window switches and the window lock switch (between the front window switches and the remote mirror control), but the rest is the same as yours.

:)

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
your also missing the little pad that goes under the key, and the pouch or CD player on the bottom of the dash.

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
I got what you need. $20 shipped. Pm if interested

Sent from my LG-P506 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371257019431.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371257019431.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 15

SilveradoGuy85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
your also missing the little pad that goes under the key, and the pouch or CD player on the bottom of the dash.

I noticed the little cover below his ignition which isn't a big deal, he can get it from a junkyard or LMC truck. That other spot is just a little cubby hole to put stuff in. The CD player is above the AC and heat controls. Bad thing is that the cubby hole is actually part of that dash that comes off, so the person that had it before must have cut it off for a CB or scanner. To put it back he'd have to get a whole dash piece which is basically the trim from the left to the right side of the vents. Only way I know is from having to snap that dash cover off a few times lol.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I noticed the little cover below his ignition which isn't a big deal, he can get it from a junkyard or LMC truck. That other spot is just a little cubby hole to put stuff in. The CD player is above the AC and heat controls. Bad thing is that the cubby hole is actually part of that dash that comes off, so the person that had it before must have cut it off for a CB or scanner. To put it back he'd have to get a whole dash piece which is basically the trim from the left to the right side of the vents. Only way I know is from having to snap that dash cover off a few times lol.

You don't have to replace dash piece for the cubby hole........ They are inserts....

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
You don't have to replace dash piece for the cubby hole........ They are inserts....

Yeah I actually just bought one of those cubbys from the local junk yard for $2. I have the CD player in the hole currently but it coming out and going to the trash LOL! The cubby is a 2 piece insert. I can take some pics when I get home from work tonight if anyone needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk