Well f**k me running

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Called them today, they have one guy working on it currently and another coming in Wednesday if this one doesn't figure out and they are going to put their heads together on it. Has them admittedly stumped.

WOW. When you screw it up, you do it good!!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

J/K.......hope they can figure it out soon.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Hey, at least I can maintain my thought that I know a little bit about these trucks...even the pros can't figure it out.

tsoderstrum

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey, at least I can maintain my thought that I know a little bit about these trucks...even the pros can't figure it out.

That is always a minor relief. Nothing like getting a call when your on your way home from the shop after dropping it off, and the mechanic is trying to stifle a laugh and telling you it's fixed. Thats how I learned to ALWAYS double check to make sure you have reconnected everything before you crank it over.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well it says in his build thread that the winch came in today, but that's all it said....