wanting to level my truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
as the tittle states i would like to have my truck sit level i hate how it has the rake. however that being said im not wanting to lift it to the sky i measured my fender wells the other day and the back is at 36" and the front at 34 1/2" whats the best way to achieve the front being level with the rear it is a two wheel drive which is the only reason im asking for advice i assume there probably some type of spacer or spindle for the front but not sure anyway if anyone could post links to the parts that would be great thanks in advance

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
thanks problem thats kinda what i was thinking it would take this is gonna sound super dumb but it says it doesnt fit extended cabs but theres no difference in suspension also im sorry i forgot to mention my truck is a 2500 so does that change anything and one last question will this require longer front shocks?

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
welp it looks like ill be going with a spacer then so that will work great and exactly what i thought it would take