Wanted/Needed: 1988-1994 Amplifier for AM/FM/Cassette w/ Digital EQ Unit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1993GMCSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi all, my amplifier that powers my radio and cassette player w/ Digital EQ is dying. I have next to no reception most of the time, although sometimes it will cut in/out.

Does anyone have an amplifier that came out of a truck that had the Cassette Player w/ Digital EQ option? I'm sorely in need of one. The model number needs to be 16147065.

Last edited:

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all, my amplifier that powers my radio and cassette player w/ Digital EQ is dying. I have next to no reception most of the time, although sometimes it will cut in/out.

Does anyone have an amplifier that came out of a truck that had the Cassette Player w/ Digital EQ option? I'm sorely in need of one.

How can you tell if it was digital eq?

Sent from somewhere in MN

rightisray

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've got the reciever unit, it's yours if you want it. Shoot me an email from the PM sent and I can get it to you.

1993GMCSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi Paul, Ray.....

The model number is 16147065. If the number on your amplifier matches this. I WANT IT.

Is that the number on yours Ray? Thanks man.

rightisray

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just went out in the garage and pulled it from the box of parts to verify and yes, that's the P/N. Shoot me a PM and let we can arrange for me to get it to you.

1993GMCSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sending PM now....thanks Ray!

I need to start saying Joe...always keep forgetting Ray isn't your actual name....sorry, bad forum habit.