Want a wider stance!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Iowa98Gmc

Reaction score
Ive been wanting a wider stance for quite sometime now and im curious which way to go. Im currently running American Racing Nitros with 265/75/16s and have no clue what the backspacing is on them they came with the truck. Should i go with new wheels and a different back space to stick them out a little? If so what width wheel can I go with and what is a good back space? Or should I go with some 1.5" spacers? Need some ideas here!!!

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What he said^ A lot of people run spacers and don't seem to have any problems but personally I wouldn't run them on my truck. Too much strain on bearings and such. But I have so much offset or backspacing already I cant run any type of spacer without burying my front tire under my rocker panels

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I run spacers with no problems also. They made me nervous at first but after constantly checking the torque on them I have up because they never got loose.

hawkeyez71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just throwing this out there. I have a set (4) of 2 in. rough country spacers I pulled off my truck since im selling it.

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
From the point of leverage they do. The mounting and load bearing point(Where the rim bolts to the spacer or the axle) is further from the bearings

Iowa98Gmc

Reaction score
Got my new spacers on today. Thanks to hawkeyez71 for selling them!!

Before
You must be registered for see images attach

After
You must be registered for see images attach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahuskwulf