Vortec 454 Injectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Road Trip

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also I'm sorry to say that I have not yet seen The Breakfast Club. Have to watch it at some point.

It's a fun movie, especially for anyone who's ever spent some time in Detention Hall at
school for coming up with the wrong answer(s). In my defense I had yet to figure out
how to not get sucked in while watching others having so much fun. :0)

Today? The truck already provides more suds than I need to succeed. So why not just
leave it as-is and just focus instead on my audio or photography hobbies? Well, our
GMT400 tuners look like they are having so much more fun with their 1s & 0s than I am.

Same as it ever was...
:)

Last edited:

454C2500Longbed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's a fun movie, especially for anyone who's ever spent some time in Detention Hall at
school for coming up with the wrong answer(s). In my defense I had yet to figure out
how to not get sucked in while watching others having so much fun. :0)

Today? The truck already provides more suds than I need to succeed. So why not just
leave it as-is and just focus instead on my audio or photography hobbies? Well, our
tuners look like they are having so much more fun with their 1s & 0s than I am.

Same as it ever was...
Well not detention, but I've had my share of trouble... oops haha.

It's no fun until your truck scares you when you stomp on it ;) And of course you always need to make it better! The excuse I'm giving my parents is better gas mileage.. heheh

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who here has actually used the Jet system?

I'm somewhat put off by reviews that say there's no tech support, and they can't get it to run on their computers.

Then there's guys who say it's a breeze.