Volant cold air intakes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

low98

Reaction score
I like mine but a lot of people just put a k&n drop in filter and say they get the same results.
I got like 1-3 mpg better and I like the way it look under the hood too! Go for it if you like it.

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I think it's better than the k&n C.A.I. because it actually would be pulling air from the fender like from factory an it makes under the hood look better than the factory one too, an extra 1-3 mpg's never hurts lol!!

MikeRWK

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought a cheap recessed bottom chrome 14" breather and flipped the bottom upside down so it clears the sensors beside the throttle body.
You must be registered for see images attach

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
I took two stock 88-95 air cleaners and tig welded them together to get the old school double snorkal look to replace the CAI that I scrounged together from Spectra parts. If that's not your cup o tea, find an old 70's Firebird or Camaro, which will most likely have the double snorkal and throw that on and run flexible ducting into your fenders. You get the same result and keep the stock look.

krislou80

Reaction score