Volant CAIs, anyone have any numbers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
I've been looking into those ones you can plug in and it transmits the info to your phone via bluetooth. They're pretty cheap, worth a shot. I can borrow the SnapOn scanner from the local Goodyear (friend is the service manager) to compare it to and see if it's accurate

VorTEX

Reaction score
so what kind of gains (if any) did you get? im also looking into getting one but im also pretty apprehensive about a lot of that stuff. for the vortec 350, everyone says that throttle body spacers and the aftermarket mass air flow sensors dont give you any gains. i have also talked to other people that say they do but only do when you combine them with each other

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
also tb spacers do on vortec engines is whistle. They are basically an overpriced paperweight.

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
so what kind of gains (if any) did you get? im also looking into getting one but im also pretty apprehensive about a lot of that stuff. for the vortec 350, everyone says that throttle body spacers and the aftermarket mass air flow sensors dont give you any gains. i have also talked to other people that say they do but only do when you combine them with each other

Thanks for reminding me, totally forgot to do this. And yes, unless you're combining a few mods, spacers and MAFs by themselves do nothing