video build of custom enclosure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Very clean work, great video

What filler was that you used and do you know were I can pick up one of those curve stencils you used?

fletch

Reaction score
the blue stuff is Selct Products duraglass, and the gray stuff is PPG DF705 lightweight filler. The stencil is a Select Products quick curve.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Thanks, I want to start messing with glass more, I've done a few kick panels but other than that its mostly been patching fiberglass airboat hulls.

Edit: Looks like you have to be a retailer signed up with select products to see there products, can you pm the cost of one from you or know of anyone who sells them?

Last edited:

fletch

Reaction score
Sorry, we can't resale select products. You might try a stereo shop in your area.

fletch

Reaction score
I've been an employee of Stillwater Designs for ten years, and in the install bay for 3 or 4 years now, can't remember off the top of my head.

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
either way that is plenty of time to know what you are doing and then some. awesome work.

BTW what is the craziest thing you have made there?

fletch

Reaction score
I'll post some pics off my work pc on monday of some of our builds. But I would say our Warhorse van, it has 2 warhorse amps, and 12 L7 solo 15's.