Vibration at 60???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I've drivin by there numerous times but have never stopped...those are very decent prices for a fully welded system. My favorite exhaust i've ever had was done at Penner's Tire in York..for duals from the headers back including stainless 4 by 18 inch tips was $218 and it sounded great. I'm getting tired of my Cherry Bomb Vortex's so I may have to make an appointment at Tracy's. Thank you for the suggestion.

^Hell of a deal there. Last time I did full length, it was from oil pan all the way out the back. Stock sized dual piping in stainless and 4x18 stainless tips were $365.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Thanks. Still kind of feel like a dumb a** for not finding it sooner.

Well it's not the easiest to determine an engine vibration at a certain road speed due to it normally being a chassis issue. Good thing is you can easily figure this out by leaving in neutral and slowly revving the engine 100rpm at a time. Glad you figured this out!

crankinstein

Reaction score
I found my vibration!!!! The pcv valve line had a hole in it.

How did you figure it out? I have the same engine vibration at 80kmh (approx 55mph) and am taking the truck in for an alignment this afternoon. My truck is just 2wd so it's not a cv joint, but I also suspect I my have mild warpped front rotors as well.

If you have any pictures of where/how you found your leak that would help also.

Thanks and congrats!