Value of our trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wish I could find vehicles at the prices that you guys pay. Trademe is kind of like your craigslist.

You must be registered for see images attach

Woah, I guess between the exchange rate and the boat ride that the truck takes it pretty much leaves you hosed. That's, what, maybe a $50-60k sticker price here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Very nice truck and El Camino
My 95 c 3500 has the 454 with 27,000 actual miles. I use it to tow my fifth wheel camper and get stopped all the time with questions about it. i bought it 2 years ago with 22,000 miles.It was in great shape then but didnt like the fade paint job that was on it . I took it to my brothers shop and let him work some magic on it.

Eveready

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And here I thought I was buying a scruffy old work truck.... well thats what it is ... but now I know i have picked up a diamond in the rough... headliner first, then seats as the weather warms up. I have already bought a few parts and will be haunting the yards for more . I don't know if I should laugh or cry at having to deal with a new "project" but I am definitely gonna blame it on this place.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well for the price of today's trucks I could buy probably 9 or 10 of these trucks, went to the dealer today and while waiting I walked around cheapest truck was a Colorado diesel for 48k, ridiculous, almost 50k for a truck that looks like a piece of crap, can hold barely the amount of a stepside 400. Most expensive of course was an escalade at 89k and it's mostly plastic. Not to mention I saw a few pics of chevys new 2019 and am I the only one that thinks they're starting to look more like a ford front end.

J_lope82

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well for the price of today's trucks I could buy probably 9 or 10 of these trucks, went to the dealer today and while waiting I walked around cheapest truck was a Colorado diesel for 48k, ridiculous, almost 50k for a truck that looks like a piece of crap, can hold barely the amount of a stepside 400. Most expensive of course was an escalade at 89k and it's mostly plastic. Not to mention I saw a few pics of chevys new 2019 and am I the only one that thinks they're starting to look more like a ford front end.
I saw a you tube video of an 2019 z71 un vail in Dallas and looks like they are running out of styling ideas.