updates on the truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DAGEN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well as some of you know i didn't know which route i wanted to take with the truck. I searched around for a set of predator 8's and found some.
I've still gotta install the FTS chrome shock's with reservoir's and put a nbs rear bumper on it along with some tint and get the 4x4 wrapped up. Also thinking some chrome diff cover's and maybe powder coat the tie rod and draglink and a few other thing's maybe. Anyway's let me know what you guy's think. I'm not really going for a particular style. I like to be a bit different but also like the cen cal style to an extent. I mean that loosley.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
Looks good, the narrow track width is kinda scary though..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Diggin the wheels for sure and bumper choices :D

Front driveshaft would be good....

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I"m diggin it. I do think a regular stock fuel door would clean up the side a good bit. And x2 on driveshaft ha.

DAGEN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Front driveshaft is not in yet due to regearing. I'm going to 4.88 and figured why do it twice. As for the gas door and the ugly tie down's those will be removed later this summer when the truck is repainted along with a front valance, nbs rear bumper and possibly powder coat a few thing's. I also want to add some tint, a 2 inch cowl hood and a few other odd's and end's. Track width isn't that bad as i'm running km2's that are only 12.50 wide stretched on the x10's. I'll wait till these are worn out and go to 13.50's later on as i'm sick of playing musical tire's lol.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Front driveshaft is not in yet due to regearing. I'm going to 4.88 and figured why do it twice. As for the gas door and the ugly tie down's those will be removed later this summer when the truck is repainted along with a front valance, nbs rear bumper and possibly powder coat a few thing's. I also want to add some tint, a 2 inch cowl hood and a few other odd's and end's. Track width isn't that bad as i'm running km2's that are only 12.50 wide stretched on the x10's. I'll wait till these are worn out and go to 13.50's later on as i'm sick of playing musical tire's lol.

Truck's going to look killer man, I really like it! I agree on the stock fuel door thing though that was mentioned, it would clean it up more. That random chrome on the side throws me off.